Saturday, September 24, 2016

Just Us Girls #362 - Photo Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Photo Week.  Bobby is our hostess and she has chosen a gorgeous photo for our inspiration.  Here is how I was inspired.

At the completion of this challenge, we will be saying goodbye to our Guest Designer, Kathy Schweinfurth.  Thanks so much, Kathy, for playing along with us this past month.  Your cards are always gorgeous!



The sunflowers popped out front and center for me, so I chose a set from Power Poppy called In Praise of Sunflowers.  I picked up the colors of the pumpkins and apples in the vase.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Kathy, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
Power Poppy In Praise of Sunflowers
PTI Autumn Abundance patterned paper
PTI Noted Scalloped A2 die
Verve ribbon

12 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous bouquet! Your coloring is beautiful and I love your choice of the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and beautiful Sharyn. Love the scalloped edge & design of the background paper and the vase of sunflowers is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a beautiful, sunny card. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your background paper with the pretty sunflower focal. And coloring the vase to pick up the same colors as the background is genius. Or did you do the vase and then the background? Either way, this is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharyn! I love autumn! Your take on the picture is filled with autumn colors and so groovy! Red and orange vases are cool! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here ♥ Your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is really amazing! I don't think you know how talented you really are! This card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that stamp is amazing and how you coloured it is sensational. Beautiful layout and colour combination. A true beauty Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo, your card is gorgeous! Beautiful Designer Papers--loving that stripe! Your sunflowers are colored perfectly and I love the bright happy vase! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful cool fall day here. I am watching football and catching up on my comments. This card is simply gorgeous and I love the background paper with the scalloped edge. The vase of sunflowers is the perfect image for this card. A Happy Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card with the sweet, lovely coloring on the flowers and that beautiful paper for the background. The scallops really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sunflower stamp, Sharyn, and your coloring of it is wonderful. That paper was a perfect choice for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful fall themed card! What a pretty image and I love how you colored it. You background paper goes perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.